We know how important it is that learners have every opportunity to succeed on their chosen career pathway whether that‘s employment, an Apprenticeship or Higher Education. This is why we’ve developed our new Tech-levels in Business, Engineering and IT from the ground up with the help of employers, professional bodies and Higher Education and delivered a qualification that meets the standards set by recent government reforms and helps to bridge an ever widening industry skills gap.
We’re running FREE half day events throughout June and July where we’ll show you how our new Tech-level qualifications can prepare your learners for today’s workplace. These events will:
- provide an overview of our Tech-levels in Business, Engineering and IT
- illustrate their key features and explain how they’ll make learners work ready
- contain creative approaches to employer engagement and the opportunities that this presents for learners
- consider strategies for planning and delivering the internal and external assessment
- demonstrate the support and resources on offer from us to help in the delivery of the qualification
- reveal how you can become an AQA pioneer centre and qualify for FREE learner registrations, Centre Approval and Quality Assurance visits.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask our experts questions throughout the session. Places are limited so ensure you